Terms & Conditions
ARTEISCH, curates and sells premium lifestyle products including but not limited to art, digital art, paintings, artistic works, sculptures, home decor, kitchen, dining, and lighting via this website, http://arteisch.com, which functions as its online store.
ARTEISCH is a Company registered in Bengaluru with its registered office at at #31, 1ST MAIN, M.E.S colony, konena Aghrahara, Bengaluru – 560 017. The website, http://arteisch.com (‘the Website’), is owned and operated by ARTEISCH. ARTEISCH is also referred throughout this document as the ‘Company’, ‘arteisch.com' ’Us’ or ‘We’. This is an electronic record, published in accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000.
This website, Accepts orders, Processed Orders, Once Confirmed, the Payments are processed online and delivered to the location within the delivery range as per the Company delivery policy.
The Terms and Conditions herein apply to your USE AND SALE of Art purchased from the Website. Please read them carefully. Your use of this Website and/or Purchase of Art from this Website constitutes a binding agreement/contract/ and an acceptance of the terms of the Website.
We may amend any of these Terms from time to time, therefore each time you place an order, you are required to verify the Terms of the Use and Sale.
You can contact us through the resources specified in the Contact Us link
Craft handmade, hand-illustrated/handwoven and handcrafted products, exploring utility, stability and quality in unshaped home products. The images of the arts or works or articles posted on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. As a result, the product and its dimensions may have slight variations in its form, shape, illustration (if any), and dimensions from the image displayed on this website and / any digital platform connected ARTEISCH/ catalogues. ARTEISCH does not warrant any content relating to the product, in the form of text, image or video, to be complete, dependable, accurate, current or error-free.
Although, we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your Computer display accurately depicts the Work or the Article sold on the website. There may be a slight variation between the actuals and the images.
We believe that the information on your registration form is complete and accurate, and that you will update it in order to keep it current. ARTEISCH reserves the right to disapprove, suspend or terminate your registration for any reason, at its sole discretion.
We believe that all their users are fair and will provide relevant and accurate information regarding their personal information as well as any other information related to artwork. In case of any discrepancies in the details provided by them regarding personal, educational or professional background, ARTEISCH will not be liable, you are requested to verify before purchase or delivery.
Each Art is sourced and sold herein based on the representations of the Artist on its Originality, Nature, Source and Form of the Art. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
All Sellers shall register first as a Registered User with all the verification details and documents uploaded to the Website required prior to registering as a Seller or Artist. Sellers and Artist shall refer to a separate Terms and Conditions regarding Listing of Arts or Works or Articles on the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Website. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Website such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website or can use the Website as Guest User. ARTEISCH reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years without an appointment of legal guardian or violation terms of Website.
Further, the rights granted to you as a Registered User may not be transferred or sold to another party.
ARTEISCH believes artists when they upload their works that they have agreed to the terms to sell.
ARTEISCH also holds right to use the artwork as it deems fit and proper in any form for either marketing and/or sales in any documents/materials/third party website/platform.
If any user wants to delete their account, you can get in touch with ARTEISCH via Contact Us Link. Your request to delete the account will be considered and suitable action will be taken.
By registering on this website as a “Registered User”, you give permission to send you emails, receive messages and/calls for purposes, including but not limited to, administrative, informative and promotional in nature, via your personal information shared at the time of placing an order as a guest user or at the time of registration as Registered Seller.
Your account inclusive of your username, password and other information and liberties associated with your account is completely your responsibility. We encourage keep your username and password in your own confidentiality.
You also agree to provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself as you use register, use our services as a guest. If you are found to have provided incorrect, incomplete and invalid information, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect the information you entered is incorrect, incomplete or invalid, ARTEISCH has the right to suspend, block, permanently terminate or disable your account and refuse your access to the ‘Services’ provided by the website.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under applicable law.
- All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- You shall not share information or image relating to or encouraging or involving money laundering or gambling
- Your information shall not contains virus, malware, or worms or any such programming files/softwares/programs that can damage/modify, interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of the website.
- Your information shall not threatens the unity, integrity, sovereignty, secularity, security, defence, public order, relations between states and nations.
- You shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- You shall not Breach or disrupt the security or authentication measures on this Website or network connected to this website, including but not limited to website/accounts not owned by you, causing harm to this website/ an individual, systems, accounts, passwords, networks connected to this website OR reveal information of any manner/importance other than your own, exploit/modify the services facilitated by this website, in any manner.
- You shall not collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Under such circumstances, where you are found to be involved in such activities, ARTEISCH shall in no manner shall be held responsible. You, hereby, agree to take sole responsibility of the legal consequences by yourself.
ARTEISCH reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify and change the terms sighted in our policies, without prior notice. We, therefore, encourage you to come back to this page and stay updated with the changes we make on our policies.
- As a precondition for listing your Art, you agree to complete and submit to us all applicable information along with images of your Art provided such images are in an acceptable format. You will also be required to agree to our sale & print policy for adding any art based content on our site.
- By listing Art on the Website , we have an option to either sell or use the content as just display content through Website or such advertising material.
ARTEISCH does not claim ownership rights in your Work. But ARTEISCH has the right to use your artworks for the purpose of creating advertising or marketing or promotion materials, which help you in an indirect or direct manner like exhibition, poster etc. You grant limited license solely to enable ARTEISCH to use any information or Image you submit. You grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in the Art, Image or Works, in any media now known or not currently known.
You agree to allow ARTEISCH to store or re-format your image of your Art or Work on the Website and display on our Website in anyway.
- “Buyer” means the individual above Eighteen years of age or legal entity whose order for the Work(s) of Art is accepted by ARTEISCH; or any individual who seeks to buy; or any individual who directly or indirectly has communicated with ARTEISCH
- The Website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we send you an e-mail that confirms that the Artworks have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation) and Delivery Charges based on the location to be delivered. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with an Artwork as the Artwork may not be in our physical possession, for example because that Artwork is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Artworks, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- Every time you order Artworks from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us
- We may revise these Terms as they apply to an order which you have already made if that is necessary to reflect a change in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties (international or domestic) and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Artwork.
- All invoices will be raised by ARTEISCH based on the information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase.
- Placing an order on http://arteisch.com constitutes an irrevocable placement of order to purchase the artwork. Unless rescinded/cancelled prior to Dispatch Confirmation on account of a default by the artist or any prior or continuing breach by the Buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale.
- The contract of sale is between ARTEISCH representing the Artist/Seller and the Buyer.
- ARTEISCH shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the website http://arteisch.com, at any time prior to the delivery of the Artwork, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- If there is any change in duties, taxes, cess, levies, surcharges, escalation cost on delivery due to the size of the Artwork, or nature of Artwork, or packaging, or if the delivery is out of service area, then the Buyer shall be responsible to pay the additional price prior to dispatch of the Artwork within 3 days from the date of intimation by ARTEISCH failing which the order will be automatically cancelled and the sum paid at the time of proceeding order shall be refunded interest free.
- The price of the Artworks listed on this website are inclusive of taxes within India and the tax rate is inclusive of both state and regional taxes. We also levy additional charges for delivery or shipment of merchandise depending on the size, fragile nature of the art and location of delivery which shall be intimated in the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The prices of the Artwork will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Artworks are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our Artwork may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- If we discover an error in the price of the Artworks you have placed an order, we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Artwork at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- By agreeing to buy from ARTEISCH, you authorize ARTEISCH and/associated service providers, to collect, process and/ remit payment and/ the price of Transaction from you with respect to transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between buyer and seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. All payment and transactions is, therefore, bound by the terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Service provider.
- The use of payment facility shall not render ARTEISCH liability or responsibility for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly under the circumstance included but not limited to, absence of authorisation to complete transaction; exceeding transaction limit as agreed by you and your banking provider or any loss arising from transaction or decline of transaction or for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website.
- ARTEISCH reserves the right to refuse the process of Transaction by users with a prior history questionable charge including but not limited to breach of policies of ARTEISCH, violation of any law, or policies.
ARTEISCH ensures but does not guarantee the delivery of the purchased products within the time frame as mentions while making the purchase. However, if, in any manner, you fail to accept the delivery of purchased goods, ARTEISCH reserves the right to deem the purchase cancelled and/or impose shipping charges associated with the failed delivery.
ARTEISCH endeavours to deliver undamaged and defect-free products. No item on this website qualify for exchange/return unless the purchased goods delivered are damaged and/ contains manufacturing defect(s), and communicated to ARTEISCH within 48 hours of receiving the order.. If the damage/defect of purchased goods is reported to ARTEISCH after 48 hours of delivery, the orders will no longer be eligible for return and/ exchange. On every individual case, ARTEISCH receives the sole right to determine whether the product is eligible for return/exchange.
With as much care that we craft each product, we seek to provide a seamless experience for every purchase you make via our online store. If you are not happy with our products, take a look at the options to avail exchange/return.
Your purchase is eligible for exchange only if it meets the following criteria:
- The product delivered to you is wrong, and it does not match the product in the confirmation mail.
- The product you received has a manufacturing defect and/ is damaged. Please make sure you identify and take a photograph for the defective product as soon as you unwrap it. (we will give an option of refund or credit note on defected pieces)
Every one of our products is individually curated and crafted by experienced hands, and we take care to craft each piece different, distinct and unique. As a result, the product you have purchased will have slight variations in its shape, texture, pattern, colour, and size from the image and dimensions provided on our website. Such variations are not covered under the exchange/return policy.
If your purchase meets the above criteria, please contact our team within 48 hours of delivery with the order number, delivery address and reason for the return, as well as photographs stating the same to avail exchange/return on the purchase.
You can contact our team via contact us at email@example.com from Monday to Saturday, between 12 pm and 8 pm. We will examine the issue and respond within 2 working days.
Please note that we will not consider exchange/return requests sent after 48 hours of delivery. For the product to be returned, please make sure it is unused, and that the original tags are intact.
Once we receive the returned product, we shall take confirm whether an alternate art is available.
If you are eligible for a free return and if you do not wish to avail an exchange and/ if the product you ordered is no longer available, we will offer you a credit note, inclusive of the proportionate shipping charge. The credit note can be redeemed via our online store anytime within a year from the date of issuance.
Any artwork which does not require customization once confirmed by ARTEISCH by an email can not be cancelled due to the nature of customization. OTHERWISE, you are free to cancel anytime prior to ARTEISCH sending a Dispatch Confirmation. Once Dispatch Confirmation is sent, you will no longer be able to cancel. Once we receive the request for Cancellation, if the Cancellation request is in accordance with the Cancellation Policy above, you shall receive an email with Confirmation of the Cancellation or ortherwise, then the Company shall process the refunds subject to any deductions by the third party payment vendors.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on this website, is the property of ARTEISCH, and the Artworks shall belong to the individual persons or entities which owns such artworks. The content and software on this site may be used as an information and shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site without the permission of ARTEISCH is prohibited.
Without express consent you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business or to your clients for presentation only.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such eadetermination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
This website may contain information that may contain errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in its content, descriptions, titles, pricing & availability. ARTEISCH reserves the right to edit, modify, change or update any inaccuracies/information on the website.
When you visit ARTEISCH.in, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
- ALTERATION OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations is cause due to subsistence of Force Majeure conditions. Which is is defined as any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. If the performance of our obligations pursuant to placement of an order is affected due to the aforesaid subsistence of the Force Majeure Conditions:
(a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
(b) our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Force Majeure conditions. Where such conditions affect our delivery of Artworks to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
As a consumer of our Services, you agree to defend and indemnify ARTEISCH, including its official, subsidiaries, directors, foliates, venous, joint ventures, and its employees, from and against all third parties, suits, claims, damages and losses, including but not limited to attorney fees’, or arising from or breach of the policies detailed in T&C, or your violation of any any laws right of a third party/individual, or loss of property and/ life by the products delivered.
COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect information from you depending on your interaction with our website.
We may collect, track, process and retain your personal information as you visit our website. When you visit or browse our website our server automatically collects your computers IP (Internet Protocol) address to provide us information learn about your network and operating system. We also keep track of your browsing patterns and interests to provide you with a customised experience tailored to provide you with the ideal shopping experience.
In the event you choose to provide your personal information such as your name, address, email id, phone number, or any other information, we retain this the information to follow up with you and extend our services for seamless customer experience.
In order to make a purchase with ARTEISCH, it is mandatory for you to provide your name, email id, and the respective mailing address, which helps us to process, dispatch and deliver your order the best way possible. It also helps you, even as a guest user, to track your order, avail cancellation, return and/ exchange after making the purchase.
Once you register with ARTEISCH, we automatically receive information on our server longs regarding your the page you requested, cookie information and your IP address.
Any personal information you do provide is protected as per the Policy where the data is saved.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information you provide us to:
- Customise your browsing experience, providing options tailored for your interest and to make our online store user-friendly.
- To help you track your order, to streamline the processing and delivery of your order, to help you personalise the order for your needs
- Improve the quality of our services and content, to avoid data duplication, to monitor and evaluate page response rate, to track campaigns and products and for marketing analysis.
- To send you promotional newsletters providing information about products you are likely to be interested in, which is subject your prior consent to such emails.
- To obtain third-party services, for website management, email delivery, auditing, information technology and related provision among others.
For us to process, use and retain the personal information provided by your provide you services we offer, we require your consent explicitly stating that you understand and accept the terms and conditions, including the policies we adhere to and the practices we have adopted to use your personal information and is usually signalled by clicking on a ‘checkbox’.
We require your consent before, collecting, using, processing your personal information, including sensitive personal information, or before sharing your information with third parties (if any) and / using cookies.
You reserve the right to modify, review, correct, or suppress and / object to the use of your Personal Information by us. Please contact us via contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you wish to make changes to regarding access of or corrections related to your Personal Information.
ARTEISCH does not share, rent, sell or trade your personal information with any third party services for their promotional purposes. We hereby assure you that we only share your information with third-party service providers only under our behalf as requested and instructed by us.
We may disclose your personal information to cooperate with law and order enforcement agencies or government officials, to comply with legal proceedings. We shall also be forced to share your personal information if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
The information we collect from you canoe accessed only by our officials, business partners, vendors and third parties who are entitled to keep your information secure and safe. However, users are entitled to protect their user id and password or any authentication that verifies their password or provide access to the accounts. Only authored user have access to a safe and secure password-protected use of this website. Any breach or unauthorised access to protected accounts shall face legal prosecutions.
When you use our Services via our website and especially after you complete your registration with our website, we may place cookies on your computer to help us identify you quickly as you return to the website. We do not employ cookies to track your click stream on your general internet browsing but we shall use them to assess your browsing behaviour, interest, preferred pages on our website.